Saptarishis Astrology Magazine
3rd Batch Of Bhrighu Astrology Online Course
for International Students
Bhrigu Nadi Astrology is a classical technique of Bhrigu Maharishi. It is an important limb of Vedic astrology which follows specific methodologies that are different from the Parasara system, but at the same time are easily interwoven with the Parasari system. For the first time in the history of astrology, this exclusive online Bhrigu Nadi Astrology course is being conducted before a live international audience. Tailored to suit all levels of students and practitioners with at least some basic background in Vedic astrology, this unique course will teach many new concepts. Most importantly, students will learn several rare and ground-breaking snapshot predictive methods.
|Medium of Instruction:
||Go To Meeting Tool (Software download not required)
||16 Weeks – 1.5 to 2 hours per weekend
|| Regular Class: Every Saturday at, 21:00(IST)/09.30(CST)/15:30(GMT)
|Course Start Date:
||1st Class : 9th January, 2016
||Live interactive sessions with recorded sessions will also be made available in case a class is missed.
||Minimum 3 years in Parasari astrology with very strong basics.
||Surya Paddathi – Movement of Soul and timing its experiences each year.
||• Bhrigu Chakra Paddhati (BCP) on Rasi Chart (D1) and Divisional Charts to time events for each year. This contains Revealed & Un-revealed techniques of Saptarishis Astrology Editor.
||Basics Of Shastiamsa & BCP In Shastiamsa (D60) – Three Techniques.
||Bhrigu Easy Methodology System i.e. Bhrigu Saral Paddhati (BSP) – Planets Part
||Bhrigu Easy Methodology System i.e. Bhrigu Saral Paddhati (BSP) - Years Part – Revealed & Unrevealed
||Activation Technique to Time Events & Decode Hidden Yogas
||Karmic Houses Theory – So far unknown method
||So far unknown methods of Chart Rectification Techniques using Nadi Methods & Correcting D60
1. Weekly Easy Assignments Will be given, timely submission is a MUST in this course. Teachers will check homework regularly so that each student .
2. Final Examination Will Be Conducted & Course Certificate Given.
3. Course Material will be shared. Students found sharing course materials with others will be expelled.
4. If somebody misses a class there is no worry, since lecture recordings are always provided after each lecture.
5. Student has to make sure he has the necessary technical arrangements done beforehand like Very Good Internet Connection minimum 1 MPBS connections otherwise online sessions can be troublesome at times though not always.
6. Students should ideally have ready, at least 5-10 birth charts with all major life events listed so as to instantly double check techniques being taught.
7. Students willing to work hard and comply with a co-ordinal atmosphere are invited.
For details write to: email@example.com
| || |