I n Vedic astrology there is only one method of timing events of one’s life which is ‘Dasa in conjunction with Transits. It is not allowed to use transits in solitude though there are paramparas (traditions) that use only transits and no dasas (Late Ravindra Desai’s Parampara). Astrologers by the end of life admit that Vimshottari Dasa is the toughest, also the disadvantage of using dasa is it gives generally a very broad range of periods in terms of timing events and if one gets the dasa of bigger period planets like Saturn, Jupiter, Venus etc then the antar dasa is sometimes of 3 yrs, what to do when someone wants a date of an event, forget date we are unable to even predict the year of an event. Forget the year; we are unable to even predict with all honesty & 100% accuracy if in a subperiod an event will happen or not. To predict what will happen in a current year we refer to Varshaphal method which savants say is not Vedic. For years we wrote on several Jyotish Internet Forums that timing of events as we practice today is not the original method of the sages but obviously such bold statements discarding what Indian Astrologers have been doing for thousands of years would be considered lunacy of a kid. For years we struggled at how to pinpoint the date of an event and got some success in 2004 but due to no software maker ready to incorporate it we had to shelve it as it involved lot of calculations though our friend Jay Weiss in Sweden developed an excel software for it. Then in 2006 when we had left astrology for nearly 6 months something happened and we got the method which gives us a hint of something very ancient. This method we had gotten few years earlier than 2006 but had forgotten about it completely hence the excitement of a kid when we got it back. Before that we must pay obeisance to those souls who were instrumental behind this methodology which has gone ignored and not yet revealed by anyone. Though the truth is we discovered
as late as 27th June 2008, 10.45 pm that Late J N Bhasin had written 4 lines on it. In the course of years we also realized that one or two practitioners use it secretly e.g. Shri P.D.Sharma from Delhi whose guru is Mauni Baba uses it and we realized when after knowing only the
1 To gain more please start reading this during Sukhla Paksha, Friday with left nostril flowing in the Hora of Venus.
Asc and age of person, Mr. Sharma predicted 3 events i.e. without knowing any other planet in the chart Mr. Sharma had predicted 3 events for the concerned year. As we had worked on this method for some years we realized he is using this method only. Without paying Obeisance it is considered a sin hence Obeisance to 2 events:‐
- In ‘The Last Book of Astrology’ which is the greatest book ever on astrology as per us and which some natives do not want to be published as everyone can gain benefit from it, there is a dialogue between a student and the Yogi whose name is Babaji, whose name is featured in our credits list. Babaji gives a chart to the student and asks him to predict when the marriage will happen and how he will go about deducing it. The student says he would use Vimshottari Dasa & then combine it with transits. The Yogi slapped on back of the students head and said when was Vimshottari Dasa discovered, what about astrology before these dasas. Does not the universe have a system imbibed within the basic natal chart (Rasi chart)? The student said how this is possible no astrologer or sage has written about it. The yogi replied that they have written but it is lost or coded as of now but should you not think on what was the system of timing of events before you guys discovered transits, before the1 st panchangas was written. ParaBrahman (The Lord) obviously is more intelligent to see toit that within his nasargik kundali of an individual (Rasi chart) everything about that individual is contained therein. All these dasas, transits everything was discovered many thousands of years later by you all. The above made us think for a long time and we thought that what we had done in 2004, obviously there must be something similar & simpler than that.
2) In 2006 our mentor called up and said you have not being doing astrology for 6months why donāt you now try to decode the system of predicting significant years of one’s life. He said predicting the significant events of one’s life is the ĀRishi Wayā (one gets a glimpse of it from nadis too). We said if no one has been able to do it successfully in a repeatable method, then how can we do It.? He said in Chandra Kala Nadi there is this system but it is encoded and you must try to decode it. It was at this time that we had called Shri C.S.Patel and asked him ĀChandubhai, you have never taught me Dhruv Nadi, pls teach me, you see I love Dhruva a lot and so I must learn the secrets of Dhruv Nadiā. He replied in his strict tone ĀNo, concentrate on Chandrakala Nadi, it is the bestttā. We felt dejected and depressed quite a lot but Gurus words never go to waste if one takes it in all its honesty and we thought even mentor has assigned us to work on Chandra Kala Nadi so we shall do it. We spent 2 hrs outside a Trial Theatre2 a place where movie was going on inside and then it hit us, the method had become decoded, it seemed to work. Next day we called mentor and said with the excitement of a kid Āwe have done itā, he asked preliminaries and liked it and then flew down from Delhi to Mumbai. We sat for 12 hrs at a stretch and he said this is similar to a lost method of Bhrighu Chakra Paddathi, but we did not feel inclined to use the name of Sage Bhrighu as today everything is sold in the name of Bhrighu thanks to scrupulous writers and publishers. Even K.N.Rao has given up on finding the Bhrighu Paddathi 3 so we called it Chandra Kala Nadi Progression for 2 years, shared it with few of our friends & today even our good friend Shri Madhav Rao Deshmukh only uses this
2 Where movies are shown to film stars & distributors much before the release of the film. 3 Personal discussions of 3 hours with him in Feb 2006
method for his stunning predictions. But as we were to write for this August issue, mentor lovingly gave us adesh (instructions) to dedicate it to Sage Bhrighu who is indeed very loved by us too. This is the same method as mentioned in Publitorial & similar to the Padma Chakra method of Shri Bhavasar except he had 2 generations of experience in it which is noteworthy.
This method is so important that we must stretch this introduction and say that for 2 yrs on over more than 600 charts, ‘We have not used Dasa or Transits at all to time events to the year and at times to the day’. The secret behind this method is in the movie Zorro which also contains the best secret for astrologers which is when Anthony Hopkins starts the training of Zorro (Antonio Bendaras’s). Therein he says about the 7 circles (Ring of Saptarishis) and how as we progress to the inner circle the diameter reduces, itās akin to only one technique (of astrology) left with you for a lifetime and you use only ONE technique forever, imagine the mastery that you would achieve out of it. With this method, your predictive skills improve so drastically that it is unimaginable but then one should be good in yogas, lordships, and basics of astrology otherwise this technique is useless.
- Take the 1 st house of your chart (Ascendant) to be the 1 st year of your life.
- The 2 nd house will be the 2 nd year of your life and so on and the 12 th house will be the12 th year of your life.
- Then the chakra will rotate and come again to the 1 st house which will become the 13 thyear of your life.
- Thus the 12 th house will be always 12 th year, 24th year, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84.
1 st House = 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61….. Years of One’s life
2 nd House=2, 14, 26, 38, 50, 62….’Years of One’s life
3rd House = 3, 15, 27, 39, 51, 63….’.. Years of One’s life & so on for the rest of the houses.
So the moment someone says he is born in May 1963 and right now it is say Feb 2008, you immediately deduct 2008‐1963=45 th year (he is running). Now, if right not it is Aug 2008, then he has completed 45th year and is in the 46th year which means 46‐36=10 th house you got to see for how his year is. As to why 36, well always deduct from the last integer of the 12H years i.e. 12H = 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96.
Although, this looks similar to Sage Parasaras Sudarshan Chakra Method but it is not so if as otherwise so many astrologers by now would have been able to predict the year and date of the event. Trust us on this. As we go further you would realize that Bhrighu Chakra Paddathi is far different & is not based on 3 lagnas combination of Sudarshan Chakra Method of BPHS, that also is not used by astrologers in their practice.
Chandra Kala Nadi
Let us test it on few verses of Chandra Kala Nadi (Deva Kerelam hence ref as C.K.N or
D.K), also you would find that this matches with 80% of the shlokas contained in Chandra
D.K: Book: 3 by R. Santhanam, Sagar Publications, New Delhi.
1) Shloka 2053‐2061 point (f) Leo Asc
The native will lose his father in his 27th
year of age. Even if he escapes death, 32 nd
year will surely cause his end.
Notes: See 27th year would be 27‐24=3H of death and 32nd year would be 32‐24=8H of death again, so the shloka here hints some death happening in the family, further on from 9H of father it is 7H of maraca (ref 3H) & also 12H of Exit (ref 8H)
2) Shloka: 2210‐2214
In his 27 th year in the 3 rd dasa he will have a re‐marriage.
Notes: 27th year would be 27‐24=3 rd house which is the house of re‐marriage as per most nadis, some nadis take 11H or 9H for 2 nd marriage. The houses of remarriage conforms with what the illustrious translator Late R. Santhanam has already written in Chandra Kala Nadi.
3) Shloka: 2373‐2377 – Ta Asc
- b) His happiness will commence after his 20 th year of age
- Notes: 20 th year is 8H, after 20th year is 21 st which is 21‐12=9 th House of Fortune, hence bhayga commenced in the 21 st year.
4) Shloka: 2473‐2476‐ Aries Asc
c) During the 33rd or 27 th year of age, in the 3rd dasa, the nativesā father will be endangered.
At that time Saturn will be in transit in Aries or in Pisces.
Notes: See chart below, 33rd year will be 9 th house of father and Tr Saturn in Aries will be trine to fathers house causing danger or even if Tr Sat is in Pisces then it aspects the 10H aspect to 9H of father causing grief to father. Now see 27 th will be (27‐24) 3rd house of death and opposite fathers house or you can say 6th from 10 th house of father for those who use 10thas father.
5) Shloka 2684‐2692 Page 51 – Sg Asc
His marriage will take place in the sub period of the lord of the ascendant during the 2 nd dasa. There are divergent views that the marriage will be in the sub period of Rahu or in the 16th year or in the 14th year.
Notes: 14th year would be 14‐12=2 nd house of family or way to family as it is said which means marriage. 16 th year would be 16‐12=4 th house of Settlement in oneās home life, pls note these two are the most important houses for marriage which has been ignored in the last few decades by astrologers. Can we remember our parents here who always keep on coaxing usto get married and settle down (4H) in life, get stability (4H) in life? When man marries hecomes home early to meet his wife everyday at his home (4H). In hindi 4H is calledGrahasth means Grashth Jeevan one of the 4 aims of life as per our culture. Hence how can we ignore 4H for marriage?
- b) For one born in the 1 st half of the subject nadiamsa marriage will be in the 12 th year
Note: 12H of sex, when one marries he normally gets bed pleasures so 12H must be activated.
6) Shloka 2721‐2723 Pg 53 – Sg Asc
During the 28th year the person will earn wealth from a defeated kingdom…. His 40 th yearwill bring in prosperity
Note: both 28 th and 40 th year is 4H of Fortune and Throne, so both incidents will happen.
Due to lack of space we ask readers to dig out the shlokas in Deva Kerelam and you would find this working on hundreds of shlokas.
- The most obvious query is 1 st to 12 th house is the 1 st to 12 th year of one’s life so what happens in the 13th year, wouldn’t it be the same event that happen in the 1 st year of one’s life. This is where most of our friends whom we shared this method stopped as they used analytical mind. The answer though is obvious but letās observe that the transits will not be the same as it was in the 1 st year, 13 th year, 25 th year and so on. So combine this method with transits as it is hinted in Shloka No 4 above. But at the same time we must indicate that to Master this Method, for first Six months do not use transits at all. The best way to master any method is to remove as many parameters as possible and make it simple. Let us take some example charts.
- How to differentiate between what would be the type of event between two years e.g 16th year of 4H and 28 th year of 4 th house. This is tricky and the key, so let’s look at it this way, we have 12 houses for which we have combinations (yogas) that describe all the 18000 events that happen in our life so obviously each house has around 1000 plus events embedded in it out of which some will fructify now & some later & some never, we should then use naisargik fructification age, the age of yoga result & Kaal. Suppose you get the 5H as the worst house then in any one or two or all (depending on transits & other factor) the years 5, 17, 29, 41, 53…. will be worst.
This is two parts one year of the event and the next date of the event. Out of 60 techniques only 4‐5 are presented here due to space constraints. At later date slowly we promise to reveal all when mentor grants permission.
Chart 1: Barack Obama, time of birth source: birth certificate.
Ketu is in the 2H of family, ketu means ‘Break’ so there should be break of his family in the 2nd year of his life as 2nd house is 2 nd year as per Bhrighu Chakra Paddathi, on Sohamsa public list we asked if there was a dramatic event in his life in the 2 nd year as 2H is 2 nd year. Someone confirmed & so does Wikipedia that in the 2 nd year his parents (family) had a divorce.
Chart 2: Wesley
This chart was posted on the Sohamsa list, see Ketu exalted in the 3H of death, so something exalted and dramatic should happen in the 3rd year of this natives life. He was asked on the list if something dramatic happened in that year.
He was asked on the sohamsa net forum ‘How was your health in the 3rd year of your life or in your 3rd year of your life what happened to some family member’s health’.His reply “The 3rd year of my life…. I don’t remember. But I think I got into serious fever that year, I was rushed to hospital by my parents (Jupiter exactly in lagna even a bad functional malefic saves lifes). Also around 3‐4 year, I have seen some real serious harmful ghosts…as my parents did too. But I was protected somehow, by feng shui items given by grandfather.’
Note, Ketu is spirits in Indian astrology, Saturn lord of the 4 th year is with Mars in the 12H of spirits doubly aspecting this Ketu and in the 3rd /4 th year this hong‐kong native saw ghosts.
24 th year: Jupiter is in chara rasi so it will destroy/spoil the 12 th from it which is where two malefics Saturn and Mars are placed in the 12 th house of 24 th year, people will say Saturn is yogakaraka but Jupiter has destroyed the 12H of sex, pleasures & losses. He writes on the list ‘In conclusion, age of 24‐25 was a horrible year I wish I don’t encounter those career loss EVER AGAIN in this life.’
Chart 3: Death at 24 posted on vedic astrology list, message No. 96278 Respected Astrologers
Why this talented young boy died in accident Three weeks back (posted on 11Sep2007).
Astrologically which grahas are behind this. Sincerely Veerender Kaushik
24 th year: He posted it on Sept 11th 2007 which means death happened in the 24 th year, so we see the 12H, over there exalted Saturn is sitting, the dispositor of which has gone into the 9H (note 9H) with 6L & AscL Mars (accidents & 6H karaka) and again in the 6th from 4H of vehicles (he might not have died by vehicle as Mr Kaushik did not specify exact nature of death) Mars aspects the 24 th year (12H). A major upheaval in the 24 th year cannot be ruled out, now see karaka of vehicles & his 12L of exit was transiting this 9H right
on the 29 th degree exactly around his period of death, right on his natal Venus & Mars degree. Let’s also not forget transit Venus the maraca was retrograde on the degree.
Chart 4: Saint Therese De Lisieux, source astrodata bank.
French Roman Catholic nun canonized in 1925. A model of simplicity, sincerity, patience and devotion, she suffered with TB and died of a pulmonary hemorrhage 9/30/1897, 7:30PM, Lisieux, France at the age of 25. Now, Mercury Ketu confirms TB.
25th year: 25‐24=1 st house of health & life, here Mars the 8L & 3L of lungs is sitting trine to Rahu & Saturn two malefics. 1H is the house of new beginning and her Atma (Mars is AK) got a new beginning. Another way to see is 8H is of chronic diseases so when 8L comes to lagna remember it as ‘Chronic diseases (8H) coming to Self (1H) or death (8H) coming on self (1H) hence death can happen in 25 th year.
Chart 5: Aurness, Jenny Lee, source ADB
When you see a chart like this two things strike you Uranus close to 4 degrees of the Asc degree and concentration of planets in 4/10 axis spoiling Mars and Venus the 5L of love, Ketu in the 4H of heart so it is going to ‘break’ badly, so you note this. American noted family, daughter of actor James Arness. Despondent over a breakup with rocker Gregg Allman a few years earlier, she swallowed a lethal dose of pills on 13th May 1975, Los Angeles, CA. She had been watching a TV show in which Allman appeared with his new love, Cher. She left a long, rambling suicide note in which one line read, “Tell Gregg I love him.”
25th year: 13th May 1975 (DOD) – 23rd May 1950 (DOB) = 25 th year which means 1H, the lord of which goes into the 5/11 axis is retrograde means buddhi (Mercury) will get brasht (destroyed) one day.
5H Asc & PK Asc:
Then take 5H of love as Asc, from it the 25 th year is 5H the lord of it Venus which is heavily afflicted with rahu, ketu and mars. Mostly importantly you see PK (putrakaraka – children – 5H ‐love) Jupiter again the Bhrighu Chakra Bindu will come in the 1H of PK where Jupiter is placed, the lord of which is Saturn with Gulika (poison), she swallowed pills (poison) which was poisonous for her system.
A5 Asc : If it does not complicate you then use A5 (5th Arudha – The result giving house of 5H of love), it is situated in 3H, now see 25 th year that’s the 1H of the chakra, which means 25 th year would be 3H only, the lord of it is Sun which has gone into the 12H of exit, in 3H there is Saturn the 8L in the 3H of death with gulika which means poison again you get hint. On the day of death Saturn, Moon, Ven were on her 1H, Saturn her 8L combined all this energy and aspected the Bhrighu Chakra Bindu i.e. 3H of 25 th year giving death. When you see a chart like this the only advice you give instantly is do not ‘fall’ in love ever. Thus you check it with many possibilities by being guided with what the chart tells you to see.
Chart 6: Death of C S Patel : 92 nd Year: This legend died at the age of 92 on 14 th Aug 2007, now 2007‐1915=92, deduct this from multiples of 12 the nearest to 92 would be 84, thus 92‐84=8, so see 8 th house of death where Jupiter the 6L is placed, now we know 6L in 8H is a bad yoga for health and dispositor of 8H is Saturn in the 12H of exit. The combination is too bad with linkages of 6,8,12. Now on the day of his death, in the 8H of Bhrighu Chakra Bindu Tr Rahu came there with aspect from 2H where Tr Sat, Ketu, Moon and retro Venus were present thereby ‘Activating the 8H of Death’.
Chart 7:Nathuram Godse, assassin of Mahatma Gandhi
40 th year: He was born in May 1910 and was hanged on 15 th Nov 1949, which means died few months after his birthday of 1949 so deduct 1950‐1910=40 th year, which means 40‐36=4 th house of the chart is where Bhrighu Chakra Bindu is placed with Moon (dispositor of Mandi) along with retro Jupiter (blessings will be withdrawn). Retro Mer the lord of the Bhrighu Chakra Bindu goes into the 12H of exit along with rahu (anti social) and sun, rahu being exalted would mean a big watched death. This all happens in the sign of Taurus the sign of the neck and incidentally he was hanged to death due to an anti social act (rahu)
In Part 2 of this Bhrighu Chakra same issue we give how to find the please test it on 50 charts as unless in timing the year you would find would never be able to use thi
Paddhati which is contained in this date of an event but before that you find the master key yourself the Part 2 distracting and thereby method.
As we feel it is one of the most ancient methods we feel the laws of Jyotish Purusha would be very active for those who use this method.
So those who do not feel inclined to follow the laws of Jyotish Purusha it is requested to them not to use this method.