This is continuation of the Nakshatra series from Ravana Samhita.
Sun in Bharani Nakshatra
When Sun is in Bharani Nakshatra aspected by Moon, the native is kind hearted. He will have many servants.
When the Sun is aspected by Mars, the native is cruel by nature and is expert in scheming by nature to create fights between people. The native has red eyes and a strong physique.
When the Sun is aspected by Jupiter, the native is always ready to help others, is wealthy and politically prominent. He becomes highly educated and is a doctor or administrator.
When the Sun is aspected by Venus, one lives with mean people, is characterless, spends money on prostitutes and has many self-seeking friends.
When the Sun is aspected by Saturn, the native becomes lazy, undutiful, sickly and is a thief.
Sun in Bharani Padas
- Native is highly educated, progressive in thoughts, and has expertise in psychology and astrology. He is lucky, prosperous and honorable in society.
- His personality is attractive and behavior is very kind.
- He has a ‘sign of wound’ (scar) on forehead or on eyes. He/she may become a specialist in medical sciences, animal sciences or law.
- He can become successful in business when the Sun is at 15 or 16 degrees. He may deal in agricultural or hospitality products.
- Native enjoys a happy home life. He is blessed with a good wife and children.
- He gains wealth through an inheritance or a windfall.
- He/she may suffer with problems related to the throat or neck, sexual organs or abdomen.
- He earns income through the shipping, water, chemical or petroleum industries.
- When the Sun is at 18 or 19 degrees, the native may suffer from sexually transmitted diseases.
- The native’s life becomes full of struggles, but he will have immense wealth. However, due to improper use and bad habits, he will lose his wealth to others.
- His major and sub-periods of the Sun go well, but other planetary major period s will give negative results.
- In the Mars major period, injury to the head is possible; he will face business losses and income will be insufficient. Conversely, if Mars is well-placed and strong, he may be benefited from his landed property.
- He is aggressive and impatient.
- The native’s childhood is spent in grief.
- His father meets an early death.
- If other planets are not helpful, then he will become a beggar.
- If one or two planets are in a good position, then his/her situation will somewhat improve, though he will still be dependent on the support of others.
Moon in Bharani Padas
If the Moon is in Bharani Nakshatra and aspected by the Sun, the native will have a cruel temperament, but will still assist those in need. He may be punished by the law and will have fear of poison.
When the Moon is aspected by Mars, one may suffer from weapons, fire or paralysis. Diseases will affect his teeth and eyes. He/she has to face many hardships and will be dependent on the support of others.
When the Moon is aspected by Mercury, the native becomes famous, learned, respected and wealthy.
When the Moon is aspected by Jupiter, the native is beloved by his employers, helpful to maintain livelihood to them and is faithful to the same. He works as the representative of any big organization or State and will be blessed with good health and a happy, prosperous life.
When the Moon is aspected by Venus, one enjoys a good family life with his life partner. However, he does not get full support from his progeny.
When aspected by Saturn native has the habit of abusing and telling lies.
- The native becomes very wealthy and advances in life with the help of his siblings.
- He has different kinds of vehicles and many servants. He/she has to face difficulties in religious activities due to investing money in hurry.
- The native thinks of today only and forgets about the future. Due to this attitude he faces lack of wealth.
- The native’s life is full of happiness. He receives help from his maternal family. He may be adopted by them and receives advantages from them especially from grandfather.
- He receives a higher education and enjoys the company of learned people. He has the opportunity of working with higher officers in his service period.
- v He marries twice. He receives recognition, respect and love from the common people. He helps those less fortunate.
- v He especially likes tobacco/paans. He earns from influential people, gold, silver, ornaments cotton and fertilizers.
- The native’s character is dubious. His behavior is mean, cunning, and materialistic.
- He may repeatedly have accidents that lead to loss of limbs or other bodily harm.
Mars in Bharani Padas
When Mars is in Bharani Nakshatra and aspected by Sun, the native is talented, and intelligent, serves his parents and is in a respectable position among the wealthy.
When Mars is aspected by the Moon, the native is of bad character, is cruel, takes bribes and works in the army or treasury department.
When Mars is aspected by Mercury, the native is interested in the wealth of others, is characterless, and follows the wrong path in life. He may be a thief or a smuggler.
When Mars is aspected by Jupiter, the native takes birth in a big family. He becomes the highest earning person and serves at highest post among his family members. He gets wealth in middle life but his nature is arrogant and hard.
When Mars is aspected by Venus, the native is fond of sweets and delicious food. His nature is selfish and materialistic, yet he is helpful to his family and society.
When Mars is aspected by Saturn, the native is forced to depart from his family or society. He is deprived of happiness from his mother. He has weak body and he is filled with feelings of revenge. He is always against his family and society and enjoys this act.
- The life span of the native is around 50 years.
- He meets with death in a foreign land or due to an accident along the way. Even very mild diseases affect his health.
- He may be involved in vehicular accidents.
- He must refrain from narcotic drugs.
Publishers Notes: Mars in Bharani, charts with accidents cum deaths.
- The following chart native is of an Italian Royal who died at age 53 (Ravana Samhita says around age 50 for Bharani 1st pada Mars) due to an accident that satisfies the above criteria; his Mars is in the 3rd pada of Bharani:
- For Mars in Bharani’s 1st Pada, we found six such charts where accidental death has happened, though the above criteria is only for accidents, below one such chart.
- The native’s body is delicate and his constitution weak, so he is unable to perform heavy work.
- He suffers from a variety of illnesses, yet, he is hard working and honest.
- Excels in education and in his profession.
- He/she has strong attractions toward the opposite sex.
- He/she suffers from sexually transmitted diseases.
- He earns a living in the iron, steel or silver industry.
- The native experiences negative results. He/she has to undergo great hardships until the age of 50 years, when he is dependent on others for a living.
- After 50 years of age, his life improves and he experiences happiness and prosperity.
- He/she lives up to the age of 84 years.
- The native earns the highest honor of state or country.
- He should be careful traveling in a foreign country, where he may meet his death due to an accident.
- He earns fame and money by doing the research on incurable diseases.
Mercury in Bharani Padas
When Mercury is situated in Bharani Nakshatra and aspected by the Moon, the native is interested in music, acting and others related fine arts. He will enjoy the company of high-class women. He is blessed with fine homes, vehicles and servants.
When Mercury is aspected by Mars, the native wins the favor of high-ranking government officials. With their assistance and support, he will earn great wealth, but he may become involved in some kind of conflict or difficulty with his work.
When Mercury is aspected by Jupiter, the native’s life is full of happiness. He is blessed with an ideal wife and children.
When Mercury is aspected by Venus, the native associates with elite members of society. He is honored by family, friends and acquaintances.
When Mercury is aspected by Saturn, the native will be immoral and mean.
- The native has a short lifespan.
- He experiences difficulties and distress in the periods of malefic planets.
- The native earns through writing, teaching, priestly activity, and agency or by selling technical substances.
- The native has a medium lifespan.
- He works on too many projects at one time and does not experience success in any of them.
- He does not have a cordial relationship with his father and other relatives. Yet, still he helps his family and relatives.
- The native has a long lifespan.
- He is blessed with a fortunate and a highly educated wife who supports his progress.
- He earns a living from small business or technical work.
- The native is in government service.
- His lifespan is 45 years. He meets with death related to paralysis or other serious physical disease.
Jupiter in Bharani Padas
When Jupiter is situated in Bharani Nakshatra and aspected by the Sun, the native is lucky, truthful, social worker and famous.
When Jupiter is aspected by the Moon, the native respects his elders. He becomes famous at very young age because of his good deeds. He is of a content and peaceful nature.
When Jupiter is aspected by Mars, the native may be callous and cruel. He frivolously spends money. He is able to dominate his employers. In middle age, he becomes an administrator or performs work in an inspection field. Many people work under him.
When Jupiter is aspected by Mercury, the native is not very truthful. He is a clever speaker and may be of a manipulative, divisive or quarrelsome nature. He becomes involved with several women at one time. His actions are phony.
When Jupiter is aspected by Venus, the native experiences much happiness. His wife is beautiful and impressive. He is fond of clothes and ornaments. He is blessed with fine homes, vehicles and servants.
When Jupiter is aspected by Saturn, the native does not know happiness and is miserable.
- The native becomes a good orator, is loved by his father and is the only support for his family.
- He receives recognition and fame everywhere.
- He has more than one wife.
- He is employed at a high level within a business organization.
- He suffers from neurological or mental illness and may be prone to accidents.
- The native is blessed with sons and grandsons.
- His lifespan is 55 or 60 years.
- He is involved in criminal activities.
- He pretends to be religious.
- He earns money in a real estate or agricultural profession.
- The native travels a great deal.
- After 32 years of age, his life becomes happy and prosperous. He is a materialist.
- He escapes from accidents many times in his life in very surprising ways.
- He achieves well in competitive examinations.
- He earns through taxes, law, gold, silver, or the garment industry.
- The native has s long life span
- He earns money through a food-related business. He is skilled in Tantra, Mantra and astrology. However, he is devious and may exploit others.
Venus in Bharani Padas
When Venus is in Bharani Nakshatra and aspected by the Sun, the native receives income from the government. He has specialized work skills. His married life is full of sorrow, and he must bear a great deal of stress due to his wife.
When Venus is aspected by the Moon, the native has an honored position in society. However, due to his great attraction for the opposite sex, his character is flawed.
When Venus is aspected by Mars, the native is poor. His life is full of struggle at every step. His life is devoid of peace and happiness.
When Venus is aspected by Mercury, the native has to change his life path many times because of many hindrances. His life is not in accordance with his wishes.
When Venus is aspected by Jupiter, the native is famous and has an attractive personality. He is blessed with a fortunate wife and offspring. He experiences all types of happiness and material wealth.
When Venus is aspected by Saturn, the individual may keep stolen materials, or he steals the materials of others who entrust them to him. He is peaceful by nature and is respected among the people. He is filled with kind feelings for others.
- The native is skilled in music and poetry. He is a great orator, incomparable in classical singing, eats little (‘eat like a bird’) and famous.
- He smokes a great deal. He has scar near his forehead or near eyes. He becomes famous as an artist. He has enormous sensual desires. He earns through the business of musical instruments.
- He is very attracted to women and suffers from sexual disorders or disease.
- His vision is weak. He earns through the business of feminine products or as a gynecologist.
- The native is of short stature and sweet spoken. His wife is beautiful and socially skillful.
- He is adept and dutiful in his work.
- He earns through communication, entertainment or media.
- The native lives in a foreign land. He becomes a priest and performs yagnas and homam.
- He becomes a chief of a religious organization and gains recognition in society.
Saturn in Bharani Padas
When Saturn is in Bharani Nakshatra and aspected by the Sun, the native earns his living in an agricultural field, animal husbandry, or building construction. There is the possibility of his losing a limb in an accident.
When Saturn is aspected by the Moon, the native develops bad habits and traits in childhood, and is undutiful, cruel, merciless, and poor. He works for criminals and is characterless and irreverent. He meets obstacles wherever he goes, is a thief and may be exiled from society.
When Saturn is aspected by Jupiter, the native is high state government officer. He is blessed with a beautiful wife and servants and is wealthy.
When Saturn is aspected by Venus, the native will travel far for his own recreation or in his official duties. He is of mean behavior, black colored, ugly and indulges in bad practices.
- The native takes part in religious work and earns money.
- He lives in the company of intelligent and famous people and is a respected member of society.
- He has a scar on his forehead. He suffers because of surgery.
- The native is intelligent and holds a high position in government and works in some capacity as an advisor.
- The native spends a happy life, though he may suffer from fevers. In the case of females, there may be reproductive illness or abortion.
- The native remains dependent on others throughout life.
- He has two fathers or two mothers. One of them passes away in his childhood.
- The native’s life is baseless and devoid of material fulfillment.
- This native is also totally dependent on others for his survival. He is undutiful by nature.
- At a young age, he may work in a military or law enforcement career. If Saturn is aspected by Mars, he becomes a dangerous thief or criminal.
Rahu in Bharani Padas
- The native is honored by others. He is skillful at wrestling.
- By taking huge amount of money, he works as the guard of the
- His last part of life is full of disputes, and he may die due to malnutrition.
- He may experience a serious illness from a dog bite.
- The native receives high honor. He amasses great wealth through his own efforts.
- He may earn through a business related to vehicles.
- He also earns through the business of selling animal flesh and skin. He suffers from leprosy.
- The native becomes a famous poet or singer.
- Even if he is not highly educated, he still will earn the respect of high society due to his singing or poetic abilities.
- The native also works as a military or police officer.
- The native earns a living through oil or dairy products.
- The native helps others, is wealthy and concentrated on his work.
- The marital life remains unhappy.
Ketu in Bharani Padas
- The native “takes food on lotus petals,” i.e., he is
- If Ketu is aspected by benefic planets, his lifespan is shortened.
- He spends his life as an educator who performs auspicious deeds.
- The native lives up to 60-65 years of age. He suffers from waterborne diseases.
- He has injuries on his head or other parts of body. He may be prone to falls or other accidents.
- He suffers from mental imbalance or a brain illness. He is employed in some form of military service.
- Some of these natives may have weak eyesight, and some may have a tendency of doing tantra-mantra on others.
- The native is well versed in Yogashastra.
- He may become a doctor or be somehow interested in the medical arts. He has knowledge of medicines as well as tantra-mantra. He understands himself as the servant of God and helps others.
- The native has a long life. He may become an architect or a building contractor.
- The native suffers from leprosy.
- He has broken teeth and may have an injury to his forehead.
For years, we spent not reading articles like above as who will remember so many combinations and does it work or not, who knows. Who is going to do extensive testing of it? It is most normal for us to ignore such material. However, over the years we have heard so many village astrologers swear by Ravana Samhita hence we will reproduce many articles on it.
Let us take the example of Moon in Bharani nakshatra aspected by Mars, scribe does not know if it is true as to what the text says re such a native having financial struggle whereas right from childhood we have been taught by all elders that moon aspected by Mars is a wealth combination (Laxmi yoga) and to come to think of it Moon is in Taurus which is near his exalted position and considered a powerful position even by our ancients.
See chart below, it belongs to a famous woman of yesteryears of the Catholic Worker fame, whose life was nothing but struggle and is listed in ADB (astro data bank software) under financial struggle.
‘The family moved to San Francisco when John took a job to write racetrack news, then was ‘plunged into poverty’ after the 1906 San Francisco earthquake which destroyed the newspaper plant. Still, they opened their home to worse-off neighbors, before eventually moving to Chicago.’ – Quote from ADB
Moon is in Bharani Nakshatra aspected straight by Mars from Libra thereby satisfying the condition laid out in Ravana Samhita. We are unable to test this extensively on more charts if the condition works satisfactorily.